Simple Tips to Help Keep Your Deck Looking New!
The team at Upperdeck recommends the following tips to ensure your deck looking new longer.
STEPS YOU CAN TAKE
1. Keep your planters and your pots elevated off the surface of your deck to ensure adequate ventilation under and between decking boards to prevent mold growth.
2. Keep your deck clean by removing any debris. A quick sweep or blowing it off will help maintain the life of your deck
3. Always check for signs of rotting or splitting boards.
4. Direct downspouts and extensions to keep your composite deck dry. Standing water overtime can stain your deck.
5. Avoid the use of mats, tarps, pool toys or non-porous items for an extended period of time as this can cause discoloration.
6. Be care of what you use for ice removal, products containing calcium chloride may leave a white residue on the deck and using a shovel can create scratch marks on your deck.
Building quality composite, maintenance-free decks & more since 1995.
[Composite, Cedar, & Deck Repairs]
We would love to customize an outdoor or indoor entertainment center for your family!
[Pergolas, Outdoor Kitchens, & more]
Reliable, honest, on time & full communication from start to finish!
[Looking forward to your referral!]